Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The First Casualty of the Campaign Political Lexicon

This site contains political campaign tactics, themes, and arguments as well as words and phrases that have become "terms of art" in the political world.  Inspired by WIlliam Safire's Political Dictionary and Sun Tzu's Art of War - I strive to create the online practical guide to marketing politics in the 21st Century.

I bring four qualifications to the table.  (1) I have a Bachelors in Marketing; (2) I have past modest paid political campaign employment experience; (3) I am a practicing attorney involved with litigation; and (4) A love of logic, rhetoric, and the turn of the phrase.

I will update this blog every week at a minimum drawing up current campaign events, so please subscribe and I look forward to your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment